With the amount of data growing at an exponential rate, AI & Data is one of the hottest fields of the century. Do you want to be part of this exciting field and start your career as a Data Scientist? Find out how GAIn can help you to land the perfect job and grow to become a leader in AI & Data!
BECOME A LEADER IN AI & DATA FOR AN AMBITIOUS ORGANIZATION
Get a job at one of GAIn’s partner organizations: industry leaders that made AI & Data into a board priority.
Build an integrated AI & Data skill-set in all Data Science domains with GAIn’s AI & Data Talent Program.
Kick-start your career by combining an exciting job with an intensive educational program and personal coaching.
WHY WOULD YOU OPT TO APPROACH GAIN FOR A POSITION?
- All GAIn’s partner organizations are industry leaders that made AI & Data into a board priority so your job will be exciting and impactful!
- When you get a job via this procedure, you have a guaranteed spot within our 2-year AI & Data Talent Program.
- With our knowledge of our partner organizations combined with our inhouse assessment we will find the optimal fit for you, a place where you can use your strengths and develop yourself optimally.
- We offer support during your application process, we coach you and provide you with tips where needed, to increase your chances to get your dream job.
For our partners, we are constantly looking for analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Recently graduated (MSc) with excellent results – in Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- A passion for solving complex business challenges using AI and machine learning techniques on large amounts of data.
- Focused on personal development and eager to learn.
- Discover your fit with a career in AI & Data
- Find your perfect match with one of GAIn’s partner organizations
- Get a job at a leading AI & Data company
- Kick-start with a 6-week AI & Data bootcamp
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in the 2-year program
- Develop personally through coaching
- Become a leader in AI & Data
On Friday September 30th, we will be hosting an event where you can learn more about the program and our partner organizations. Do you want to have speed dates with potential employers in the field of AI & Data? And are you interested in personal success stories of former participants of the Talent Program? Sign up for this event!
This is also the last chance to secure your spot in the November class.
Sign up closed
- Introduction to the AI & DATA Talent program
- Success story of a participant
- Presentations by partner organizations
- Speed dates
We’ll see you there!