Would you like to build real AI solutions using the most advanced technologies to predict and optimize retail promotions?
MIcompany offers a business course that combines both elements into a unique experience including a trip to the tech capital of the world: Tel Aviv!
⚠️ POSTPONED ⚠️
Due to consequences of the coronavirus, the MIcompany business course to Tel Aviv has been postponed until further notice. We are keeping a close eye on the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu, RIVM). Due to the uncertain nature of virus we cannot yet say anything about a replacement date, however we are doing our best to offer a great experience. Therefore, we still invite you to apply for the business course! Expect an update here on our website as we know more.
We are looking for highly ambitious talent to join us on this inspiring international business course in Tel Aviv!
• A Master’s student, or a third-year Bachelor’s student?
• Studying econometrics, mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, or another analytical or technical study at a Dutch university?
• Highly motivated to become a leader in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or AI Software Engineer?
Note: programming experience is not a prerequisite.
Does this sound like you? Then you might be exactly who we are looking for to join us for our international business course.
To apply for this business course you must fill out the online form below and include the following documents:
• Your CV.
• A short motivation letter.
• Your grade lists from both High School and University – Bachelor and Master (if applicable).
Your motivation letter should not be longer than three paragraphs and should contain:
• A short introduction about yourself.
• Your personal motivation for joining the field of AI.
• Why you should be selected for the MIcompany business course to Tel Aviv.
As the Business Course is postponed, April the 29th is no longer the deadline and you can apply as long as there is no new deadline. We will update the information on this page when there are any developments.
Interview invitations are sent out.
You will receive information on whether you are invited for an interview. Up to 30 students will be invited for an interview at our office in Amsterdam.
Interviews take place at the MIcompany Amsterdam office.
The interview will be conducted with one of our Data Scientists. In this interview, you will once again be given the opportunity to convince us why you should be selected to go to Tel Aviv for the business course. Here, we will also more deeply discuss your fit and motivation for the field of AI.
Official announcement of the 15 selected candidates.
I have a question, who can I contact?
If you have any questions regarding the business course, the application process or in general about MIcompany, please contact us at email@example.com and we will answer your question as soon as possible.