Which role sparks your interest?
One of the key pillars of the GAIn Academy is educating companies at scale through the Foundation and the Translator Program. These training programs are meant for the broader communities in the organization that do not execute analytics. The GAIn academy programs inspire and help them understand the opportunities of data & AI and initiate, guide and challenge new solutions in their business domain. For more than 15 years, MIcompany has been helping companies create impact with data & AI. In the last two years, we further professionalized our skill building programs in the GAIn academy. To realize further growth of our training programs and help accelerate and scale skill building at our clients, we are looking for a Training Coordinator & Program Manager.
As Training Coordinator & Program Manager you are responsible for guiding the groups in their learning journey and you will ensure a sublime program experience from start to finish. The range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You act the key link between participants and our internal and external trainers.
- Organize different external events, for example, kickoff sessions, presentation moments, graduation events for example.
- …and more!
As Lead Trainer & Program Manager you help clients in building the right people skills to accelerate their AI transformation. You advise clients on suitable training products and deliver these to business teams, data scientists and engineers. As such, you create a common data & AI language, promote a structured way-of-working and spark in-company AI co-operation. You do not only receive stimulating feedback from participants but enjoy to see the progress the client makes to reach AI maturity. Your range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You deliver excellent trainings to diverse populations, both online and offline. You use a range of techniques to engage your audience, such as storytelling, novel exercises and stimulating discussions.
- You do intakes with clients, to understand their business context and at what stage they are of their AI transformation, specifically focusing on the data & AI capabilities and challenges of the team.
- You go beyond delivering excellent trainings, by also really helping clients and participants to become more impactful with data & AI in their day-to-day jobs.
- …and more!