MIcompany is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. MIcompany drives AI transformations by building AI solutions and skills in the broadest sense of the term. Our team of more than 70 data scientists, AI engineers & software engineers serve industry-leading companies such as eBay, Booking.com, Heineken, KPN, Lease Plan, Aegon and Bol.com
We make a plan and design the organisation to realize your AI ambitions and ensure you’re doing what you should be doing.
We build products and AI algorithms that drive business impact. Measurable impact.
Develop platforms that drive standardization and scalability of your AI efforts.
Let’s not forget people. We’ll help build up your team with AI skills in no time.
- A position as one of 15 Student-Employees, active in the Advanced Analytics and/or Technology team.
- Opportunity to be a full-fledged team-member, working on challenging projects for top-tier companies, thereby receiving guidance in applying your knowledge into practice
- Gaining guided experience in building meaningful, innovative and impactful analyses using advanced analytical techniques.
- Gaining soft-and hard skills on a broad variety of topics, from data preparation in SQL and conducting analyses in R, to building impactful presentations.
- An excellent salary, regular team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our rooftop bar.
- Have had a unique opportunity to gain experience in the realm of Data-Science and AI consultancy at a young and ambitious company in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Have the possibility to become a trainee and/or a full time employee.
- Have gained a definite advantage on your peers on all the moving parts of large data driven projects. From knowing how to deliver top notch work in a professional manner, to building code in fast-paced team; you will eventually master it all.
- A student (3rd year of their Bachelor/Master) with excellent results, in Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other quantitative field (e.g. at a Technical University).
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- A passion for solving complex business challenges using advanced analytics on large amounts of data.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the English language.