Summary | Data Engineer
You will work with technologies such as Redshift, SQL Server data warehouse, Python, HCL (Terraform) and Cloud computing, we always try to use the right tool for the right job. You’re using these techniques to create new database architectures, build the ETL process, setting up the infrastructure (in the cloud) and build the app that will use the created data solution.
No week will be the same, because you are working on many different projects. One day you are setting up a cloud infrastructure, the other you are developing some new functionalities in SQL for a big client, and another you're learning about a new technology like Chef, Ansible or Puppet. No sluggish projects for you.
You’re the go to guy/girl when a colleague or client has a tech related problem or question, which you love to help and explain, spread the tech enthusiasm.
Recently graduated MSc in an IT related study.
- You are a social nerd/nerdess which knows a lot or is very eager to learn more about SQL, databases, python, automation and the cloud. You excel in one or more of these topics and you wish to broaden your tech knowledge and your new teams knowledge during projects and learning sessions.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Committed, pragmatic and persuasive.
- The aim to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Proficiency in the Dutch language.
MIcompany offers you the total package:
- A kick-start of your career as a Data Engineer in our young and ambitious Tech team: Our godfathers Martin and André accompanied by their front runners Marco, Marlou, Frejanne, Jesse, Rutger, Charlotte, Hagai, Stav, Chen, Marlo, Thomas, and Jan. Yes indeed, that’s a pretty big and diverse team. Do you want to join?
- A unique working environment with focus on your personal development, including a personal development coach who helps you grow your technical skills (through certificates) and soft skills.
- You can even join our awesome 3 year Academy Program in which you'll become a data analytics champion.
- A positive team environment where we value diversity, with quarterly team building events, weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our rooftop bar and sports activities.
- A female leadership program to support equal opportunities between men and women in leadership positions.
Currently, we are not hiring and have no open positions. If you would like to be notified when we begin accepting applications again, please apply via our website and we will keep you updated. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.