Summary | Lead Data & Tech Integrator
In order to help realize the ambitious growth objectives of MIcompany (we aim to double the MIcompany business in the next 4 years), we are currently looking for Lead Data & Tech Integrators.
As a Lead Data & Tech Integrator, you will take a leadership role within MIcompany, driving the delivery of high-impact engineering products for our clients by leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams. In collaboration with data science and change leaders, you will lead the process of shaping and building the end-to-end AI solutions to change business processes and lead shaping and building platforms to enable these solutions.
You will further develop your technical integration expertise and will bring this expertise to our clients. You will help to grow our more-junior engineers through coaching and mentoring. You will be supported by a dedicated senior team and our Global AI network (GAIn) training program.
As a Lead Data & Tech Integrator at MIcompany…
- … you shape projects involving data & tech components across the engineering disciplines, starting from the impact value case, taking in the AI/ML models that need to be operationalized and the user interfaces needed to generate the impact, and with that, detailing the end-to-end technical solution that will be built.
- … you define the different phases to shape the end-state vision of the solution, and lead the execution of these types of projects from start to POC, to MVP, and all the way into global scaling as the Technical Product Owner.
- … you collaborate with other disciplines to shape, design, and deliver the end-to-end solution, including (but not limited to) Project Managers, Product Owners, Architects, UI/UX Designers and the Engineering Leads.
- … you mentor and manage a team of (Senior) Engineers, providing guidance and support as needed to ensure projects are delivered on time and the team can learn optimally from the experience.
- … you ensure technical product delivery follows high-quality standards from development standards all the way to testing, acceptance and go-live processes.
- … you stay up-to-date with the data, AI and software (cloud) technologies and trends that impact building end-to-end solutions, and provide thought leadership and strategic guidance to both the engineering team as well as data science and change teams on these technical integration topics.
- … you take on the role of coach for a number of more-junior engineers within the organization.
- … you get the opportunity to keep learning every day, both on the job and on dedicated training days.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- 3-6 years of experience in the field of technology/engineering, with a proven track record of delivering and driving complex technology projects from start to finish that required multidisciplinary work involving engineers, data scientists, designers/architects and delivered a product or platform (component) generating value.
- A strong abstract thinking capability, a true systems thinker, with understanding of the unique complexities that data, ML models, software and cloud each bring to delivering technology products that drive impact.
- A capability to lead multidisciplinary engineering teams by shaping projects and leading overall execution as Technical Product Owner from content, people, and process angle.
- Hands-on engineering experience and knowledge of leading data, AI and software (cloud) technologies.
- Highly driven to learn and grow, personally and professionally.
- A Master’s degree with excellent results in in a STEM-related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Business-level fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Reasons to join MIcompany:
- A unique opportunity to scale a business in an exciting and continuously changing field, with a dedicated international growth strategy, a specialized team, and experienced investor
- Take on a leadership role in our Technology practice area
- Become an expert in (subfields of) AI & data
- Work in an environment with smart, young, ambitious (and slightly nerdy) colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- A vibrant open office space in the heart of Amsterdam and possibility to work from home part of the time
- A very attractive compensation package, with additional opportunity for rapid growth
If you're a passionate Lead Data & Tech Integrator with a strong track record of delivering exceptional results, and you're looking for an exciting new challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to ask them to Rachèl Post at email@example.com or call directly on +31 6 29 11 66 83.