Summary | Lead Trainer Data & AI
Intro MIcompany and GAIn Academy
Artificial Intelligence is today’s most promising general-purpose technology, following the breakthroughs from the steam engine, the computer automation era, and the digitalization of society. AI creates huge opportunities for companies in using data and algorithms to improve, scale, and innovate business processes. However, capturing these opportunities requires a fundamentally new way of working and new roles and skills in the organization.
MIcompany has an integral approach to help companies in this transformation with the mission “Helping people & organizations prosper through AI”. We do this through two main business lines: building AI solutions and building AI skills.
To accelerate global AI skill building MIcompany launched the GAIn Academy in 2019; a professional and standardized skill building portfolio to train the organization; from board members to experts to broad business teams (see www.gainacademy.com). By now, thousands of employees from more than 35 countries have been trained, at companies like Heineken, eBay and more. Through this experience GAIn has proven to be more than a high quality training program, but a partner in the AI transformation of companies, that accelerates and excites people to adopt a new way of working. GAIn offers a unique combination of 60+ modules for all levels of the organization with the focus on creating value and impact. Trainings are delivered by field experts with 15+ years of hands-on experience in the field of AI.
In a quickly developing market with an increasing demand for AI skill building, GAIn has high ambitions to build and scale up further. That ambition requires to strengthen the team in our trainer capacity, through employing more GAIn trainers and strengthening our flexible accredited trainer pool.
Job description Lead Trainer and trainer pool manager GAIn
As Lead Trainer you help clients in building the right people skills to accelerate their AI transformation. You advise clients on suitable training products and deliver these to business teams, data scientists and engineers. As such, you create a common data & AI language, promote a structured way-of-working and spark in-company AI co-operation. You do not only receive stimulating feedback from participants but enjoy to see the progress the client makes to reach AI maturity. Your range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You deliver excellent trainings to diverse populations, both online and offline. You use a range of techniques to engage your audience, such as storytelling, novel exercises and stimulating discussions.
- You go beyond delivering excellent trainings, by also helping clients and participants to become more impactful with data & AI in their day-to-day jobs.
- You are actively managing our trainer pool:
- Maintain high performing trainer pool (e.g. evaluation, coaching & feedback, (additional) training, etc.)
- Fine tune value proposition for internal & external trainers
- Attracts needed new internal and external trainers per skill area (with help from recruiting)
- Manage our Train The Trainer program both for internally and for our client programs (training, coaching & examination)
- Trainer community building (communication, events, etc.)
- You contribute to the strengthening of GAIn by ‘recruiting’ ambassadors for your programs, communicating about your experiences and opening new pathways for growth.
Who are we looking for?
Our GAIn trainers have a strong background and/or passion for data, analytics and AI and are capable of inspiring clients, participants and colleagues alike. The following skills are essential to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge and experience in working with data, analytics and AI
- A solid and proven passion for training, communication and didactical methods
- Ability to take ownership of challenges, processes and teams
- Great communicator and team builder who can transfer knowledge to any counterpart
- Ambitious in building and delivering the best AI educational products in the world
- Proactive attitude in taking external and internal initiative to guarantee success
- Quick learner, able to quickly understand the context of new clients as well as new AI content
- You have a University degree in a STEM related field, with excellent results
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a corporate or strategy/change consultancy in a dynamic environment
- You have proven experience in training or developing teams to successful progress
- You have proven affinity with data, analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- You have a strong passion, affinity and experience in education and people development
- Proficient in English
- Possible to work from home and/or the office
What do we offer?
MIcompany offers you an attractive job in an inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam. There is sufficient room to shape and expand your role, and to develop yourself further areas. Also in collaboration with our Data Science and Technology Practice Areas.
Part-time (minimum of 32 hours) working is an option, and can be discussed and evaluated for individual cases.
Our offer consists of the following job benefits:
- Working in the champions league with respect to the clients (global industry leaders), the quality, and the impact of our training programs
- The opportunity to shape and be part of the revolutionary new world of AI
- Trainings and intensive coaching to sharpen your personal skills and AI knowledge
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions
- An environment with smart, young, ambitious and slightly nerdy colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- Quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace
Questions? Feel free to ask them at firstname.lastname@example.org.