Summary | Lead Trainer & Program Manager
Intro MIcompany and GAIn Academy
Artificial Intelligence is today’s most promising general-purpose technology, following the breakthroughs from the steam engine, the computer automation era, and the digitalization of society. AI creates huge opportunities for companies in using data and algorithms to improve, scale, and innovate business processes. However, capturing these opportunities requires a fundamentally new way of working and new roles and skills in the organization.
MIcompany has an integral approach to help companies in this transformation with the mission “Helping people & organizations prosper through AI”. We do this through two main business lines: building AI solutions and building AI skills.
To accelerate global AI skill building MIcompany launched the GAIn Academy in 2019; a professional and standardized skill building portfolio to train the organization; from board members to experts to broad business teams (see www.gainacademy.com). By now, thousands of employees from more than 35 countries have been trained, at companies like Heineken, eBay and Nike. Through this experience GAIn has proven to be more than a high quality training program, but a partner in the AI transformation of companies, that accelerates and excites people to adopt a new way of working. GAIn offers a unique combination of 60+ modules for all levels of the organization with the focus on creating value and impact. Trainings are delivered by field experts with 15+ years of hands-on experience in the field of AI.
In a quickly developing market with an increasing demand for AI skill building, GAIn has high ambitions to build and scale up further. Part of that ambition is strengthening and professionalizing our program management, for which we are looking for new talented team-members.
As Lead Trainer & Program Manager you help clients in building the right people skills to accelerate their AI transformation. You advise clients on suitable training products and deliver these to business teams, data scientists and engineers. As such, you create a common data & AI language, promote a structured way-of-working and spark in-company AI co-operation. You do not only receive stimulating feedback from participants but enjoy to see the progress the client makes to reach AI maturity. Your range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You deliver excellent trainings to diverse populations, both online and offline. You use a range of techniques to engage your audience, such as storytelling, novel exercises and stimulating discussions.
- You do intakes with clients, to understand their business context and at what stage they are of their AI transformation, specifically focusing on the data & AI capabilities and challenges of the team.
- You go beyond delivering excellent trainings, by also really helping clients and participants to become more impactful with data & AI in their day-to-day jobs.
- You take your participants along in a journey, as their main point of contact. You organize kickoff sessions, plan and coordinate training weeks in collaboration with the operations team. Additionally you suggest and discuss a range of activities to increase the effectiveness of trainings and programs.
- You are responsible of refreshing and strengthening the training programs in co-operation with our inhouse experts. You bring your experience of participant needs and effective delivery to the table, and help to further develop training content.
- You contribute to the strengthening of GAIn by ‘recruiting’ ambassadors for your programs, communicating about your experiences and opening new pathways for growth.
Who are we looking for?
Our GAIn program managers and trainers have a strong background and/or passion for data, analytics and AI and are capable of inspiring clients, participants and colleagues alike. The following skills are essential to be successful in this role:
- Knowledgeable about data, analytics and AI
- A solid and proven passion for training, communication and didactical methods
- Ability to take ownership of challenges, processes and teams
- Great communicator and team builder who can transfer knowledge to any counterpart
- Ambitious in building and delivering the best AI educational products in the world
- Proactive attitude in taking external and internal initiative to guarantee success
- Quick learner, able to quickly understand the context of new clients as well as new AI content
- You have a University degree in a quantitative field, with excellent results
- You have 3-6 years of experience in a corporate or strategy/change consultancy in a dynamic environment
- You have proven experience in training or developing teams to successful progress
- You are knowledgeable about data, analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- You have a strong passion, affinity and experience in education and people development
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Available for 40 hours per week
What do we offer?
MIcompany offers you an attractive job in an inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam. There is sufficient room to shape and expand your role, and to develop yourself further. Our offer consists of:
- Working in the champions league with respect to the clients (global industry leaders), the quality, and the impact of our training programs
- The opportunity to shape and be part of the revolutionary new world of AI
- Trainings and intensive coaching to sharpen your personal skills and AI knowledge
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions
- An environment with smart, young, ambitious and slightly nerdy colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- Quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace
What is next?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (in either Dutch or English)
- Have your first interview to get to know each other
- Meet more people from our team during the second interview
- Receive and sign our offer
- Drink champagne at our office bar
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on +31 20 715 52 90