Summary | Program Leader Translator Programs
Intro MIcompany and GAIn Academy
GAIn is MIcompany’s Data & AI Academy. GAIn started in 2005 to build the necessary sophisticated skills of data science and ML engineering specialists at leading companies. More and more, we have seen a new demand for people development. Helping management to translate the technical opportunities that emerge from Artificial Intelligence and Data, to concrete implementations that drive superior outcomes. Large organizations are open about it, they need a broader set of translator skills, to connect the deep technical world with the pragmatic business environment.
In GAIn we have educated now more than 2,000 people through our Translator modules, and see increasing demand for our modules within and outside the Netherlands. Example modules are: Data & AI foundation, Data exploration, Opportunity identification, Data Management and Data-driven communication.
These Translator modules are often packaged as integrated programs to our clients and need to be led in terms of innovation, didactic approach, consistency with client agenda’s, etc. For that purpose we are looking for someone that is passionate about the field of Data Science and AI, with capabilities to grow and expand our business in our Translator programs.
To help us grow and internationalize our Translator program business, you will have a keen eye to improve our Translator programs and its delivery. Furthermore you care about how our programs fit within our client’s mission to perform better using advanced data and AI technologies. You have a background in working with data, and have a perspective on how companies need to address their struggles to get more impact from this – in a responsible manner of course. You may have experience in trainings and speaking on this topic, for sure you are excited to explain complex topics – such as AI – in simple terms so they become relevant to a broader audience.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead the client program in collaboration with Micompany’s account teams
- Position and build the brand of our Translator programs in the market, through a variety of personal efforts and broader marketing initiatives
- Lead the best practice selection of modules and GAIn efforts for higher quality through standardization of training design and delivery
- Deliver part of the modules, especially the 2-day foundation program to clients, to set the bar on trainer delivery and remain in contact with the product
- Define a logical roadmap for innovation or training redesign, thinking of better analogies, visualizations and more updated relevant case examples
- Lead and strengthen the team of trainers and program managers, including the pool of flexible trainers
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate on account teams to support in Sales efforts, and ensure flawless delivery of major Translator programs
- Participate in our weekly planning and operations meeting
- Conduct training modules yourself
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our Translator product
Skills and Qualifications
- Master degree in analytical study, such as Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, etc.
- Experience in the use of data & AI in a general business context and environment, moreover ideal candidate will have had experience in the change challenge to get data products or algorithms adopted by general management
- At least 3 years of experience in a corporate or strategy/change consultancy in a dynamic environment is a logical background for this role
- You have proven experience in training or developing teams to successful progress
- You are knowledgeable about data, analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- You have a strong passion, affinity and experience in education and people development
- Proficient in English, available for 40 hours per week
What do we offer?
MIcompany offers you an attractive job in an inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam. There is sufficient room to shape and expand your role, and to develop yourself further into commercial responsibilities, and/or deeper into the content of the translator modules. Our offer consists of:
- Working in the “champions league” with respect to the clients (global industry leaders), the quality, and the impact of our training programs
- The opportunity to shape and be part of the revolutionary new world of AI, and our expanding footprint across the world
- Trainings and intensive coaching to sharpen your personal skills and AI knowledge
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions
- An environment with smart, young, ambitious and slightly nerdy colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- Quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace
What is next?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (in either Dutch or English)
- Have your first interview to get to know each other
- Meet more people from our team during the second interview
- Receive and sign our offer
- Drink champagne at our office bar
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel Post at +31629116683