Summary | Executive Assistant
In an established international Artificial Intelligence (AI) company the demand for an expert Executive Assistant is evident. From coordinating a tight schedule, to troubleshooting travel logistics, your daily support enables our colleagues to create the most impact in their work. Our dynamic Office Management team consists of five secretaries managing the administration and logistics of our fast-paced organization. As one of the Executive Assistants, you will manage appointments, mailboxes and travel arrangements of three partners, establishing meaningful relationships along the way. You are a key figure within the office and the first point of contact for clients, secretaries, assistants or other external stakeholders. Joining MIcompany means that you are contributing to improving business processes of leading organizations worldwide using AI!
MIcompany is an AI company with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. We are a forward-thinking consultancy in constant development. Our team of more than 100 data scientists, AI engineers & software engineers serve industry leading companies such as eBay, Booking.com, Heineken, KPN, Lease Plan, Aegon and Bol.com.
Enjoy a fantastic view of Amsterdam from our top floor, along with frequent activities and drinks on our rooftop terrace. In our driven, team-oriented atmosphere, colleagues are encouraged to share successes and challenges. We offer substantial opportunities for both personal and professional development, cherishing the welcoming environment that is present the moment you step into our office.
As an Executive Assistant at MIcompany…
- You will be joining is a lively, welcoming and close-knit group of secretaries, each responsible for different parts of the organization. Like you, they also support various consultants, while working in close collaboration.
- You will provide long-term support to our executive board, investing in their preferences and work relationships.
- You should have around more than 5 years of senior-level corporate experience, ideally in a supporting role.
- You possess strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- You keep your cool in formal and informal settings, engaging actively in the social sphere at our office.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary market conform, depending on experience.
- Annual performance-based bonus (approximately one month's salary).
- Yearly salary increase.
- 25 vacation days and two additional days.
- NS business card.
- 50% pension contribution.
- 50% coverage for mandatory WIA (Work and Income Act) insurance.
- Exciting team activities (Friday afternoon drinks, annual international trips, quarterly team days, and festive Christmas celebrations!).
- Opportunities for professional development through training.
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to send them to email@example.com.