Summary | Talent Acquisition Specialist
MIcompany is the preferred brand in the AI talent market with a growing international footprint
MIcompany is the leading Data & AI agency in the Netherlands, with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. With our team of more than 60 young and ambitious professionals, we build AI capabilities for international and blue chip companies. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like LeasePlan, bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com, Detailresult Groep and Brenntag.
Within MIcompany we have a dedicated recruitment team consisting of eight people from all over the organization. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will participate in all aspects of our recruitment activities and have a central role in this team. In fact, we will develop you to become the leader of this team who further builds our recruitment proposition.
Joining our fast growing AI talent acquisition proposition
Highly talented young professionals with passion for AI background are among the most wanted (if not the most wanted) candidates in the current job market. Within MIcompany we have a proven track record in hiring these rock stars in data science, engineering and AI education. So why not partner with our clients in order to recruit this talent for them as well? This idea has resulted in a unique and successful proposition through which we also recruit Data Scientists for our clients who participate in the GAIn Academy program, our very own school for data & AI skills. Recruiting new talent is a board priority, both for MIcompany as for our clients. So ready yourself to become a frontrunning Talent Acquisition Specialist within our industry.
Do you want to become the expert leader in the AI talent market?
To attract and hire exceptional talent for MIcompany and our clients, we are looking for an Talent Acquisition Specialist with a passion for recruitment. You’ll constantly be on the hunt for the analytical bad-asses that work in our data science, technology and GAIn Academy teams with backgrounds in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science and other quantitative studies. With your positive and social attitude you are able to find and enthuse potential new colleagues.
An idea of the activities you will be involved in as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Constantly manage the recruitment process by actively reaching out to data & AI talent;
- Assess and interview potential new talent;
- Relationship management both internal and external;
- Attract and retain our talent scout network;
- Organizing and hosting recruitment events, setting up collaborations with student societies and come up with social media initiatives;
- Further strengthening our employer brand as the place to build your career in data & AI
We offer a unique proposition in a fast growing field
- A super hands-on and entrepreneurial recruitment job for a minimum of 4 days a week;
- A client facing role;
- A strong focus on personal development;
- The possibility of building your own team in the future;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Positive team environment with quarterly team building events, weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our rooftop bar in the centre of Amsterdam and several sporty challenges;
- Competitive salary with a variable bonus regulation, including a mobile phone and laptop.
Do you want to become a Talent Acquisition Specialist and do you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- 0 - 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition (agency or inhouse recruitment);
- You have completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Enthusiastic, high energy level, sense of humor, eager to learn and a team player;
- Hands-on and pro-active, both operationally and strategically;
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
Are you the Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking for?
We would like to hear from you!
On our website you can also find more information about MIcompany. Do you have any other questions or do you want to have a coffee at our office to learn more about working at MIcompany? Contact our recruiter Charlie Windhorst via email@example.com.