Summary | Trainer Data & AI
Intro MIcompany and GAIn Academy
MIcompany has an integral approach to help companies in their digital transformation with the mission “Helping people & organizations prosper through AI”. We do this through two main business lines: building AI solutions and building AI skills.
GAIn Academy (see www.gainacademy.com) is MIcompany’s knowledge academy with the purpose of accelerating the AI revolution by developing its people and building Data & AI skill sets in organizations around the world. We focus on multiple target groups from executives, to business responsibles all the way to specialist level – data scientists, data engineers, AI engineers, etc.
By now, 8000+ employees from more than 35 countries have been trained, at companies like e.g. Heineken, eBay, Booking.com, etc. Through this experience GAIn has proven to be more than a high quality training provider, but a partner in the AI transformation of companies, that accelerates and excites people to adopt a new way of working. GAIn offers a unique combination of 60+ modules for all levels of the organization with the focus on creating value and impact.
In a quickly developing market with an increasing demand for AI skills, GAIn aims to be the leading Data & AI education partner for European businesses and beyond. In this pursuit, we are looking for external and internal trainers to join our experienced team.
Job description Trainer GAIn
As a Trainer you help clients in building the right people skills to accelerate their AI transformation. You deliver trainings to business teams, data scientists and engineers. As such, you create a common Data & AI language, promote a structured way-of-working and spark in-company AI co-operation. You do not only receive stimulating feedback from participants but enjoy to see the progress the client makes to reach AI maturity. Your range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You deliver excellent trainings to diverse groups, both online and in-person. You use a range of techniques to engage your audience, such as storytelling, novel exercises and stimulating discussions.
- You go beyond delivering excellent trainings, by also helping clients and participants to become more impactful with Data & AI in their day-to-day jobs.
- You are responsible of refreshing and strengthening the training programs in co-operation with our inhouse experts. You bring your experience of participant needs and effective delivery to the table, and help to further develop training content.
- For some programs and based on personal preference you take participants along on a journey, as their main point of contact. You organize kick-off sessions, plan and coordinate training weeks in collaboration with the operations team. Additionally you suggest and discuss a range of activities to increase the effectiveness of trainings and programs.
- You get energy and excitement from supporting the digital transformation of major Dutch and European industrial players and you ensure the quality of participants’ experience and, eventually, the improvement of their business results.
- You enjoy being part of a young and ambitious team driven by passion to make GAIn the leading Data & AI training provider within the EU and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
Our GAIn trainers have a strong background and/or passion for data, analytics and AI and are capable of inspiring clients, participants and colleagues alike. The following skills are essential to be successful in the Trainer role:
- Solid knowledge of data, analytics and AI
- A proven passion for training, communication and didactical methods
- Great communicator who can transfer knowledge to any counterpart
- Ambitious in building and delivering the best AI educational products in the world
- Proactive attitude in taking external and internal initiative to guarantee success
- Quick learner, able to quickly understand the context of new clients as well as new AI content
- You have a University degree in a quantitative field with a demonstratable academic or professional excellence in addition to your degree.
- You have solid knowledge in the fields of data, analytics and AI
- You have a strong passion, affinity and experience in education and people development
- You are proficient in English
- You are able to work from the office at least 3 times a week (in case of full-time employment) and occasionally at customer premises in the Netherlands and abroad (<10% of time)
What do we offer?
MIcompany offers you an attractive job in an inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam. There is sufficient room to shape and expand your role, and to develop yourself further. You will also get a chance to cooperate with our Data Science and Technology Practice Areas outside of the GAIn Academy.
Our offer consists of the following benefits:
- Working in the champions league with respect to the clients (global industry leaders), the quality, and the impact of our training programs;
- The opportunity to shape and be part of the revolutionary new world of AI;
- Trainings and coaching to sharpen your personal skills and AI knowledge;
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions;
- An environment with smart, young, ambitious and slightly nerdy colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh;
- Quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace;
- Part-time working is an option, and can be discussed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As we are currently undergoing a dynamic scaling up process within the Netherlands and abroad, you will have access to ample opportunities for growth within the domain of training delivery/operations, but also vertically towards other functions within GAIn or MICompany.